Initial Cabin Safety Training
The aim of the course is to acquire the knowledge and skills to qualify as a cabin crew member.
The course complies with all EASA-OPS Part CC requirements to EASA-OPS Part CC.
This course is intended for students with no previous flight experience and with plans to start a career working as a cabin crew member.
All students will receive training certificate.
- Duration: 12 working days
- Location: Arlanda/fire stations/on request
- No previous flight experience
- Acquire the qualifications for being a cabin crew member
- Fulfills EASA-OPS Part CC requirements